Chapter 4. Community
This web site contains amongst other things, various Discussion Forums, Comments, Chat Rooms, News channels, communities and/or other news or communication possibilities (together,"Communities").
The following behaviours are not permitted and will see the offending
user banned from the community:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same (hereinafter "Post") any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful material or information.
- Post any material that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party (the "Rights"), unless you are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post or transmit such material.
- Post any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose, other than in Communities intended for such uses.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters, other than in Communities intended for such uses.
- Download any file Posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is Posted.
License Grant. By posting communications on or through the Web Site, you automatically grant the Company a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees.
Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communities.
Chapter 5. Copyright Infringement and Copyright Agent.
identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web Site;
- an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A description of where, in the Internet the mentioned content can be found.
- Your Addess, Telephone and Email address.
- a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
The Company's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Web Site is Elias Indrich, who can be reached as follows:
ShortNews GmbH & Co. KG
Chapter 6. Links to other WEB Sites.
The Web Site contains links to third party web sites that are maintained by others. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Company of the contents on such third-party Web sites. The Company is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
Chapter 7. Restitution of Damages
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material (including Software) or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. The Company shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall reasonably assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
Section 8. Export Control.
The United States controls the export of products and information. You agree to comply with such restrictions and not to export or re-export the Materials (including Software) to countries or persons prohibited under the export control laws. By downloading the Materials (including Software), you are agreeing that you are not in a country where such export is prohibited and that you are not on the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Denial Orders or the U.S Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals. You are responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Product.
You are responsible for staying within the boundries of the Laws, Rules and Regulations set down by your local authorites reagrding the import and export of products and information.
Chapter 9. General
The Company makes no claims that the Materials are appropriate for any particular purpose or audience, or that they may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Materials (including Software) may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Web Site from outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.