+ + + 3 BRANDNEW NewsTickers for your Website! + + + easy configurable in less than 1 Minute + + + GET'EM NOW! + + +

   Home | Join | Submit News | MyShortNews | HighScores | FAQ'S | Forums Chat | 0 Users Online   
                 04/23/2014 09:10 PM  
  ShortNews Search
search all Channels
RSS feeds
   Top News Current Events
Possible Debris of Malaysia Airlines Flight Spotted on Australian Coast
Girl Captures Black Ring UFO on iPhone
Criminal Arrested After Asking Police If He Should Be Arrested
Boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter Dead at 76
Avalanche on Mount Everest, at Least 12 Dead
Florida Man Named Edward Cocaine Arrested on Drug Possession Charges
Woman Sues Walmart, Claims Shampoo Tangled Hair So Much She Had to Cut It
Missing Boy Found Playing Happily With Stuffed Animals in "Bear Claw" Toy Machine
Woman Sentenced to 3 Years for Severing Penis in China
Man Who Harrassed Neighbors Ordered to Hold "I Am a Bully" Sign
more News
out of this Channel...
  1.302 Visits   3 Assessments  Show users who Rated this:
Quality:Very Good
Back to Overview  
08/13/2012 01:42 AM ID: 92402 Permalink   

Police Admit to Failure - 12-Year-Old Tia’s Body Found at Grandmothers Home on Fourth Search


Tia lived with her parents but made regular visits to her grandmother and her boyfriend’s, Stuart Hazell-37, home. On the August 3rd August Tia was reported as missing.

Neighbor Paul Meehan, who is married with two children, had claimed to have seen Tia walking down the street on the day of her disappearance; completely throwing the police off track.

On the last search of the grandmother’s home on Friday, police sniffer dogs were brought into the property and subsequently found a body. Mr. Hazell has been charged with murder.

    WebReporter: captainJane Show Calling Card      
ASSESS this news: BLOCK this news. Reason:
  What's Your Opinion?
Retired Met detective John O’Connor said: ‘I find it simply staggering that it took more than a week to find a body which was right under their noses, and even more unbelievable that the man who ought to have been their prime suspect was not placed under surveillance and allowed to go missing for several hours before the police were forced to issue a panicked appeal for him to come forward.’
  by: captainJane     08/13/2012 01:48 AM     
Copyright ©2014 ShortNews GmbH & Co. KG, Contact: